- 6-1.5 hour clinics racquet
- 1-year USTA membership, upon request
- 1 USTA league fee registration
- free registration for Rookie League, following Tennis Apprentice
Spring 2022 TA
Check back in January 2022 for registration info
Rookie League provides TA participants a chance to play for fun with participants from the other Augusta area TA programs when the 6-week TA session concludes.
Rookie League is FREE for all TA participants. Monica Adel, New Player Coordinator (NPC) will set up matches, but there are no teams. If you have not received any information from her, email or call (706) 251-5300.
Tennis Apprentice 2
- $75 for 6-week session
- Wednesdays may be an option, if Thursdays do not work
- Limited PRC membership included; see details below
A limited PRC tennis membership for TA2 participants is designed to allow as much practice as possible, within the boundaries of court availability. Membership is for the participants only (not other members of the family) and only includes tennis, not the swimming pool The free membership will begin on the first day of the session and will end on the last day of the session. Usual and customary tennis etiquette should be observed at all times. When in doubt, please ask the PRC staff.
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - Sundown
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 pm - Sundown
- All play is on the PRC hard courts.
- 2 hours is allowed for doubles play and 1.5 hours for singles.
- All players must register at the Pro Shop prior to the start of play.
- Courts may be reserved one day (24 hours) in advance. No reservations will be taken through the voice mail system.
- Reservations will be held for 20 minutes after the scheduled playing time, unless the shop is contacted. After that time, the court will be will be released to waiting players.
- Players should not switch from an assigned court without permission from the PRC staff.
- Reservations for night play must be made no later than 5:00 pm. on the day play is desired
- Proper attire should be worn at all times. Blue jeans, cut-offs and swimming suits are prohibited. Football jerseys and tank tops for men are not allowed.
- Proper tennis shoes should be worn at all times. No running shoes or shoes which leave colored marks on the hard courts will be allowed. When in doubt, please ask the staff.